[rhn-users] IntelliMouse 1.1A serial

Dear Friends,

I just finished installing RH 9 as an upgrade from RH 8.0.  (FYI:  only
ran from 'Linux text' mode.  Failed to run for all other options.)  The
first real problem I am having is with my mouse.  My generic PS2 mouse
works but not the Microsoft one, though it seems to be detected.  I have
removed and reinstalled it to no avail.

With some effort, I updated 'up2date'.  I could not see a full view of
the button on my task bar (just a red line) but I did find enough of it
to open and run.  My new OS is up to date.  This did not fix my mouse!
Any suggestions are appreciated.

--
R. J. Young <rick2do comcast net>