Re: [rhn-users] Strange - I select KDE during login,but wind up with GNOME

Hi Tom,

I am a relatively new user>  Am I missing something in what your trouble
is?  I change desktops at login by choosing the one I want for the new
session from the button at the bottom of the screen.  I have not tried
this with RH 9, so I am not giving you my experience with it.  This
works fine with RH 8.0.

Rick