Re: [rhn-users] please help

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 11:02, Victor Eze wrote:
> Mike,
> Thanks a lot.
> I executed chkconfig and found out that at runlevel 0,
> the telnet sevice is on; but no entries for it at the
> other runlevels. Is telnet service not supposed to
> have entries at the other runlevels? If the answer is
> in the affirmative, how then can I configure that?

Just simply doing chkconfig telnet on turns telnet server on for all
defaulted run levels.  You can check what levels are on/off by the below
command..

chkconfig --list telnet

man chkconfig for more info.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sometimes you are the bug, sometimes you are the windshield!"