[rhn-users] Problem during install

Hallo,

when i tried to install Redhat 7.3 over ftp my Laptop hangs during
Installation.
I copied the content of the CD´s into three directorys. Then I made
Softlinks to all other RPMS into the RPMS Folder of Disk 1 and then i
started the Installation.

The Installation begans, but when openjade-1.3.1.4 should be installed the
Installation stopps. But i think the computer didn´t hang. Only the
installation ...

Any Ideas ?

Please excuse my english ;-) . I am better in german.