Re: [rhn-users] Strange - I select KDE during login, but wind up with GNOME

Tom,

I may have jumped the gun a little with the solution I offered.

By default, RedHat uses GNOME's desktop (window) manager. The solution I
offered would change the default desktop manager from GNOME to KDE. Not sure
if that would solve the problem you're experiencing, but if you tend to use
KDE more than GNOME, it wouldn't hurt to try it.

I had a similar problem with a corrupt KDE config file awhile back. I'm not
sure what I did to resolve it. I think I was playing around with other window
managers at the time.

JC