Re: [rhn-users] please help

On Mon, 26 May 2003, Victor Eze wrote:

> Mike,
> Thanks a lot.
> I executed chkconfig and found out that at runlevel 0,
> the telnet sevice is on; but no entries for it at the
> other runlevels. Is telnet service not supposed to
> have entries at the other runlevels? If the answer is
> in the affirmative, how then can I configure that?
>
> Victor.

Not sure why only runlevel 0 was the only one enabled.
Also... just a note: telnet opens a big insecure door to your machine.
If at all possible, use ssh instead.

Of course, sometimes you just need telnet! :)

Ok... back to on topic emails... :)

--
 /odd Warner                                    <taw {redhat,pobox}.com>