From: rhn-users-admin redhat com [mailto:rhn-users-admin redhat com] On
Behalf Of Victor Eze
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 1:33 AM
To: rhn-users redhat com
Subject: [rhn-users] please help

Dear,

After installing RedHat 7.2, I telnet to the system
from itself. Instead of the system to give me a log in
prompt, it diplays the following:
Trying 10.0.0.1.....
telnet:Unable to connect to the address: 10.0.0.1:
Connection refused. Of course, no other system can
connect to it on the network.
Kindly explain to me how to get the system properly
configure for network access.

Thank you.
Victor.