Re: [rhn-users] ADSL setup in Red Hat linux 7.2

Hi,

Network is not working on my linux system. when  a
telnet command is issued, the system displays the
following:
Trying 10.0.0.1......
telnet:Cannot connect to the address 10.0.0.1:
Connection refused by host

Can anyone explain to me what to do to get the network
properly configured.

Cheers

Victor