[rhn-users] samba printing

I am running RH9 pretty much right out of the box. I have an HP OfficeJet G55 printer on it, and can print to it just fine. I also have a windows 2000 box on the same network. Before I scrubbed the RH9 box, I was running RH8 and happily printing from the windows box using samba. Apparently, configuration procedures have changed and I do not understand how to get the windows box to be able to print on the linux box. Anyone got any ideas?

Dean

Do you Yahoo!?