[rhn-users] Default BOOT option on RHAS 2.1

Hi,

I have installed Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1 on compaq, while booting, boot option comes as under :

GRUB Ver. 0.90

Red Hat Linux Advanced Server (2.4.9-e.3enterprise)
Red Hat Linux Advanced Server-smp (2.4.9-e.3smp)
Red Hat Linux Advanced Server-up (2.4.9-e.3)

Using third option to boot the server whereas the server goes to first option by default. I want to change and use the third one as default boot option. Rest two option are not in use and if i try to do so, server hangs in between.

Can i do re-sequencing ? How ? Or is there any other way to meet the requirement ?

Regards,

Ashwani Dave
MindAxis, Mumbai