[rhn-users] Raid repair

Larry Johnson lhcj at gte.net
Thu Apr 1 00:50:19 UTC 2004

Is this a hardware raid controller ?
Must not be... cause my hardware raid has software for adding/replacing
drives.. (bare or not).
I recommend... when building a new
server with raid... is do some testing... fail a drive, pull a drive..
go through the steps before you need them for real...

I have a few war stories if relevent...
if this is not hardware raid.. then less to say

lhcj at gte.net