Antwort: [rhn-users] "search for files" problem

Frank.Humpohl at lsg.vanderlande.com Frank.Humpohl at lsg.vanderlande.com
Mon Aug 9 11:54:00 UTC 2004

You should have installed the rpmdb package. if not install it. if yes typ
"rpmdb --rebuilddb" (this can take a moment).
you can also search with find - e.g.: find /* | grep -i <filename>, this
is a real time seach and needs not db to be updated.

Greetings

"L J Dennis" <ljdennis at charter.net>
Gesendet von: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
09.08.2004 13:46
Bitte antworten an Red Hat Network Users List