[rhn-users] many packages fail PGP-signature

Jaap Bril Jaap.Bril at inter.nl.net
Thu Aug 12 09:24:55 UTC 2004

My fedora machine keeps telling me it has updates available. As a matter of
form I try and keep this machine up to date. The annoying thing is that many
(up to 41 now) packages including the newest kernel do not pass the
PGP-signature test.

It could of course be the connection, but as I NEVER had this problem with my
RHEL stuff that seems not to be the case.

What's happening and (more important) could someone correct the problem?

TIA
MVRGR
Jaap