[rhn-users] Qt3.2 examples

Sydney Faria n1huq at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:56:37 UTC 2004

I installed Fedora with all the development packages: gnome, kde, Qt3, etc.
The Qt Designer Manual (via Assistant) link "Creating a Main Window
Application" , paragraph "Adding the Options Action" refers to
designer_tabwidget.png which can be navigated to
/tools/designer/examples/colortool/images but I cannot find this directory
so that I may copy the .png files into my own workspace.  find doesn't seem
be able  to locate these files also, and all I seem to be able to find is
tutorial file examples.tar.bz2 which does not have anything related to the
images I am looking for! Anyone know what the problem is?
Cuthbert