[rhn-users] latest up2date for RHEL 2.1

Mark Forsyth/Portsmouth/IBM mark_forsyth at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 17 20:13:36 UTC 2004

I tried logging in directly to RHN, and downloading the appropriate
"up2date" rpm, as you suggested, but I got the same result.

The rpm will not install and I do not get an error message?

The logs do not provide any info and this is the second system I have
tried
with. I have tried this with RHEL 3.0 and it works OK.   I only have the
problem with RHEL 2.1?

Thanks for the suggestion though,

-- Mark

"Daniel Wittenberg" <daniel-wittenberg at starken.com>
Sent by: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
08/17/2004 03:11 PM
Please respond to Red Hat Network Users List