[rhn-users] Transfer entitlements between accounts within an organization?

Jurvis LaSalle lasalle at bard.edu
Tue Aug 24 18:06:54 UTC 2004

Hi list,

	The tech purchasing officer just purchased 24 subscriptions of RHEL WS
Academic Edition for our lab in the CS dept.  As the lab admin, I had
set up a RHN account and purchased a trial copy and done some testing
before hand, but failed to give our PO my account details for making
the purchase.  Now we have two accounts :-( .  What can I do to
consolidate these licenses into one account?

YAIGA,
Jurvis LaSalle, Jr.