[rhn-users] libsigc++ and RHEL 3.0WS

Scott ANDERSON scott-b.anderson at st.com
Tue Aug 31 21:57:17 UTC 2004

Hi,

I was wondering why the libsigc++ rpm is not included in RHEL 3.0WS? I
looked in the channel for RHEL 2.1 and I see they list
libsigc++-1.0.3-5.i386.rpm there. I also see later versions listed for
Fedora. Are there some problems with libsigc++ with other linux packages
in RHEL 3.0 or should another library be used instead of libsigc++? I am
evaluating some software which currently uses libsigc++ and I'm trying
to figure out if it is okay to install libsigc++.

Thanks,

Scott