[rhn-users] kswapd problems

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Wed Dec 8 22:07:52 UTC 2004

I've been seeing the same sort of thing on one of my samba boxes, IBM
x345.  I've also been seeing huge I/O wait that can't seem to be
explained.  Over gigabit I'm only getting transfers at about 25Mb/s for
about 5 seconds and then I/O wait goes through the roof and it just sits
at about 50Mb/s.

Dan