[rhn-users] what happened to isag?

Donald Lambert Donald.Lambert at dal.ca
Tue Dec 21 11:48:22 UTC 2004

I have found a number of packages removed from
the RedHat AS 3 distributions.

These packages include: ncpfs, perl-libnet, actually
a few perl packages.

It would be nice to know exactly what was dropepd and why.
When upgrading from RH 9 or 7 series, loosing packages our users
require is a bit frustrating.

As for now we compile from source, but, having everything from RHN would
be nice.

-- Donnie

Herta Van den Eynde wrote:
> Just installed a Red Hat Advanced Server v3 system, and cannot find a
> sysstat-isag package.  Has 'isag' been replaced by another command?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Herta

         Donald Lambert                   Donald.Lambert at Dal.Ca
         Networks and Systems, UCIS       Dalhousie University
         (902) 494-3329             	 http://www.dal.ca/ucis