[rhn-users] RHEL 3.0 ES / cPanel update module

Techmail at safe2surf.nl Techmail at safe2surf.nl
Sun Jul 11 10:15:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

In order to get cPanel on the server I need the 'update' module from
RHN. Otherwise it won't install. How do I get the 'update' module? Is it
possible to get it separate from other modules?

Currently when I login the RHN and click "buy now" the only three I can
buy are:

* Provisioning Service Entitlement (includes Management)* 0 $192/year
for 1 system

* Provisioning Service Upgrade (requires Management)* 0 $96/year for 1
system

* Management Service Entitlement* 0 $96/year for 1 system

All of which include the update module, but even more, which I don't
need.

Regards

Robert