[rhn-users] red hat network

Sean Witty switty at redhat.com
Wed Jun 2 16:26:53 UTC 2004

Update Entitlement and Update Module are the same thing. Basically,
purchase of an Update Entitlement gives one access to use the Update Module.

Update Module/Entitlement comes with all purchases of RHEL
subscriptions. More info on the functionality can be found at:

http://www.redhat.com/software/rhn/table/#module

Hope that helps... holler back if it doesn't.

- Sean