[rhn-users] registering a system

Dan Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 18 20:11:40 UTC 2004

Someone from RH (Todd ?) comment on this one?  I've never used these
options, but maybe will work:

--orgid=<value>            - specify a organizational id
--orgpassword=<value>      - specify a organizational password

Is networking working ok on this machine?  Can you ping www.cisco.com or
something to verify that's working ok?

Dan