[rhn-users] RHEL 3 install freezing up on Proliant DL140

Jonathan (List Account) listsmurf at ur.nl
Sat Mar 6 07:28:36 UTC 2004

Tried 'nousb', 'nofb', 'noprobe'... to no avail. Disabling HT doesn't
work either, nor does disabling the remote access port. Think I'll try
FreeBSD 4.9 on this machine, see if that works.

BTW, anyone else noticed the limit they put on the download speed? I'm
getting around 20K/sec right now, consistently. Two weeks ago it was
still around 40K/sec, albeit from a different location. Both are in the
EU, from the single Red Hat machine at Rackspace in TX USA it is as
speedy as ever. Strange. Major pain downloading new ISO images...

Well, thanks for the help so far :)

Cya,
Jonathan