[rhn-users] Print Services in RH8 or RH9

Ing. Carlos Arturo Bedoya - Tecnosoft® kabedoya at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:20:39 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have installed this services in a RH 7.2 whitout problems by a need to
configure in a RH 9.0

I tried to configure whit CUPS or LPRng by is impossible. I can't. !

1.    Local    (Ok, no problem)
2.    Share from other pc with Linux (Ok, no problem)
3.    Shared to windows with Samba (I can see pc in windows explorer, by i
can't access)
4.    Remote from windows (Don't print, communications problems )

I don't know what's the problem in options 3 and 4

In option 3, I use the same file (smb.conf) instaled in a RH 7.2 that´s ok
In option 4 . is possible see the queue but not print.

 Thanks in advantage.

 --
Carlos Arturo,
 Ibaguè -Tolima.