[rhn-users] Error after update

Brando Tan brando at sunpages.com.my
Thu Mar 18 05:00:28 UTC 2004

Good day ppl :)

I've ran up2date earlier on to update several packages. During the update process, there was some kinda error and up2date did not manage to finish updating. I believe the error occurred while it was updating the httpd package. However, it didn't occur to me to save the error till now :( When i tried to run up2date again, this is what I got:

admin at home [~]# up2date
up2date: error while loading shared libraries: libSM.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Could anyone tell me what's going on? Or how do i go about fixing this? It's giving me quite a headache. Would really appreciate any help.

Thanks & regards,
Brando