[rhn-users] RHEL 3.0 ES and cyrus-imap and courier-imap

Kevin Thorpe kevin at pricetrak.com
Thu Mar 25 09:35:31 UTC 2004

Fabián Eduardo Barco wrote:

> Hi,
> Can I install cyrus-imapd and/or courier-imapd on RHEL 3.0 ES?

I'm running cyrus quite happily. I compiled from source, it's fairly simple.

--
Kevin Thorpe
Head of IT

All views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the
author. Accordingly, Purchasing Index Ltd does not accept responsibility
for the contents of the message unless specifically stated otherwise. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the message immediately.