[rhn-users] Richard Thomas/Retaillogic/NISABA is out of the office. ['Virus checked"]

richard.thomas at retail-logic.com richard.thomas at retail-logic.com
Fri Mar 26 12:15:07 UTC 2004

I will be out of the office starting  26/03/2004 and will not return until
29/03/2004.

If your email requres attention before I return, please email
support at retail-logic.com

material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not
represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete the material from any computer. This e-mail may be read by an
employee of the company as part of the internal monitoring process and is
therefore not to be considered private by the sender or the recipient.