[rhn-users] Time synch failing on boot to RH9

Bear Tooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 28 15:39:47 UTC 2004

I recently got a new monitor, the BenQ FP767, and have made a lot of
changes in /etc/X11/XF86Config -- but no others, except for tweaking a
couple of apps (Konqueror 3.1.15-RedHat) and Opera 7.23. I've also done a
lot of logging out/in and rebooting.

About the time I got the monitor more or less usable, I started noticing
that the time synchronization under ntpd consistently fails.

Could my tweaks have changed ntpd, if that's possible, or is something
wrong on RedHat's end??

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
id est karhunhammas (at) lserv dot com (adelphia = spamtrap)