[rhn-users] Creating own RHEL3 Install CD's

Mitch Anderson mitch at metauser.net
Tue Mar 30 15:30:09 UTC 2004

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a how-to where I could find
directions on creating a custom RHEL 3 install CD.  Basically I'm
interested in having a bare minimum install(base and core sections in
comps.xml) and then adding which ever services on top of that depending
on the server(DNS, DHCP, HTTP, etc..) from either a kickstart file
contained on the CD or by modifying the default install in a way to
allow me to choose which I want to do and have it all contained on one
CD.  Anyone know of where to look?  or if anaconda's docs will be
sufficient?

thanks,
Mitch