[rhn-users] Raid repair

Nick Nobbe nick at fita.org
Wed Mar 31 16:55:27 UTC 2004

Wish I could throw some light on this, but I've heard numerous tales of woe
connected with Raid 5 failures, and failure to repair, on IIS servers (with
just too much traffic for the poor thing), Exchange servers, and also in the
Linux world. If you're doing databases, Raid 10 is recommended for fast
writes and reads.

At least you got the data back.

Nick