[rhn-users] RHN network: installing new packages not working

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 14:40:58 UTC 2004

I set up a linux AS 3.0 box and successfully registerd
and updated my system with up2date. But now when I try
to install new packages from the rhn network, they
stay in a "scheduled" state indefinitely, and never
get installed. When I re-run up2date, it says my
system is up to date (shouldn't it see the packages
needing to be installed and then install them right
away? How do I fix this?
Thanks.