[rhn-users] no network after kernel update

Dan O'Berry doberry at cos.com
Fri May 14 15:31:07 UTC 2004

Thanks G,

That pointed me in the right direction.  I was using the bcm5700 on the
old kernel, but when attempting to do a 'modprobe bcm5700' on the new
kernel it gave me the error: "Can't locate module bcm5700".  I found on
another thread mentions of 'tg8'.  When applying your steps below with
'tg8' it worked.  Don't know if this is the best fix, but it's currently
working.

Thanks again,

Dan O