[rhn-users] trouble!!!

Strappo at aol.com Strappo at aol.com
Sat May 15 12:47:58 UTC 2004

Hi I just signed up for those auto-updates and fixes via up2date and guess
what...

After downloading and installing about 30 of them

Redhut Linux 7.3  P4 2.4 533 Ensim OS 3.5

The site stopped working - server runs fine and httpd rebuilds but there is
no way it would display a page or let ftp.

I think that Ensim Broke - what a bug fix - I would rather have a bug.

I am not a programmer - fresco painter main site at http://truefresco.org

the broken server is our support server that feeds about 500 websites (does
not host) - feeds with info so It is Down.

Please help - what can I do

broken server IP 216.55.133.44 primary (without web) and actual feed address
216.55.133.99

iLia Anossov