[rhn-users] antivirus for RHEL 3.0 ES

branchjonbranch at netscape.net branchjonbranch at netscape.net
Sun May 16 03:23:01 UTC 2004

Hi Fabian

I suggest you look at www.sophos.com

I've been using Sophos anti virus for some years now on a network with 140 computers with much success.

Sophos provides on access scanning for your Linux server(s) and workstations and for your Windows and Mac servers and workstations also.

It also can provide Pure Message for mail server scanning.

You can download and use the full version for a 30 days free trial.

Regards

Jon Branch
IT Coordinator
Christian Alliance International School - Hong Kong

"Fabián E. Barco" <febarco at colredes.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>does RHEL 3.0 ES have an antivirus package?
>does RHEL 3.0 ES have a mail scanner?
>what commercial antivirus solution exist for RHEL 3.0 ES?
>
>thanks.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.