[rhn-users] up2date not working

kassim kasmani kassim.k at glensquare.com
Sun May 23 04:56:04 UTC 2004

When I tried to force a quit on the process below I got a message:

There was an SSL error:
A common cause of this error is the system time being incorrect. Verify
that the time on this system is correct.

What time am I supposed to be in sync with? On the RHN website, Under
Preferences I have it as -5 EST, because I live in Toronto, Canada.