[rhn-users] Loosing Route To host after updating to RHEL 3 Taroon Update3

Lind Benny :BOL bol at forsmark.vattenfall.se
Thu Nov 4 05:29:01 UTC 2004

We have two RHEL3 servers with several interfaces using bonding.
After 'up2date'-ing one of the two systems (let's call it HOST1) to last
update on all packets relevant to our systems two days ago we lost
route.
It's no problem to connect to other systems from HOST1.
It's also ok to ping HOST1 from outside but whatever else is impossible
ssh,rsh,telnet whatever returns "No Route to host"
Using traceroute returns (!10)'s
anu idea ??