[rhn-users] upgrade from beta?

Scott Francis scott.francis at newisys.com
Fri Nov 5 18:21:35 UTC 2004

You should be able to upgrade no problem.  Up2date should work for you,
as the changes will be in the rpms that are packaged in the final
version.

You should also be able to use anaconda (the CD install) to do an
upgrade if you want to.  Really depends on if your systems are connected
to the internet or not.

Scott