[rhn-users] Disk information with RedHat Enterprise ES

Eric Van Steenbergen evs at kerridge.be
Wed Nov 10 12:05:59 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what the equivalent command is for 'lsdev -Cc adapter'
under AIX and 'sdiconfig -l' under UnixWare? I'd like to get the harddisk
information. Already found where to obtain scsi info but a little in the
dark about harddisks.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Eric Van Steenbergen

Technical Field Engineer

Kerridge Automotive Systems - Belgian Branch
a division of Kerridge Computer Company Ltd.

Rijvisschestraat 118/6

9052 Gent

Tel.: +32 9 240 15 50

Fax: +32 9 240 15 51

  _____

This  message  (including  any  attachments)  is  confidential  and  may be
privileged.  If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return  e-mail  and  delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use  or  dissemination  of  this  message  in  whole or in part is strictly
prohibited.  Please  note  that e-mails are unsceptible to change. Kerridge
Computer Company shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication  nor  for
any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Kerridge Computer Company
does not guarantee that the integrity of  this  communication  has  been
maintained  nor  that  this communication is free of viruses, interceptions
or interference.
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content by Sophos
Anti-Virus and MailMarshal.

  _____