[rhn-users] A critical Problem wirth NIC

Aboobacker (Network Admin.) aboobacker at nahil.com.sa
Thu Sep 2 05:51:14 UTC 2004

Dear all,
I am facing a critical problem, some one help me.
I installed Red hat EL AS 3.0 and I installed oracle 9i on it as a
database server. Now both are working well. Actually problem is I
assigned ip address for the server like 172.16.1.7 and 14. it have two
NIC's. when the users are unfortunately change their machine ip address
as 7 or 14 ( because every one have static ip only). The server
connectivity of 7 or 14 will be suddenly terminating. How can I solve
this problem? I am waiting for reply. It's very urgent.
Thanks and regards,
Aboobacker