[rhn-users] RHES 2.1 and SATA

Nick Nobbe nick at fita.org
Fri Sep 3 16:54:16 UTC 2004

Should work. It's how the drive is seen in the grub or lilo config and
somehow they look automatically for an eide dev like hda .... and then look
at your device list. Check Google for answers. Suse 9+ had this problem too
and my quick fix was to install a small Eide drive and get going, using the
SATA as secondary. Strange.

Nick