[rhn-users] A critical Problem wirth NIC

Aboobacker (Network Admin.) aboobacker at nahil.com.sa
Sat Sep 4 07:01:12 UTC 2004

Dear Paul,
Thanks for your reply. I can't use the dhcp server because for the proxy
users we are configured restricted thru static ip address. So, I can't
use this step. After the disturbed that sever then only I can see who is
done thru the arpwatch. Please any other solution could you provide.
Thanks and regards,
Aboobacker