[rhn-users] OpenLDAP dependency problem on WS channel?

Scott ANDERSON scott-b.anderson at st.com
Tue Sep 7 16:54:15 UTC 2004

I haven't tried because I can't have my machines go down anytime for the
next month. I think it is a serious problem. The up2date program has
left my machines in a bad state before when there was too many files to
update. I normally update the kernel for RHEL3 WS, reboot, and then
install additional updates to reduce the chance of having a unresolved
dependency problem.

Scott