[rhn-users] redhat-release Config modified

Shawn Protsman SProtsman at isoft.com
Fri Sep 17 16:27:47 UTC 2004

Each time I run up2date I receive the following:

Name                                 Version        Rel

The following Packages were marked to be skipped by your configuration:

Name                                  Version        Rel  Reason
redhat-release                        3ES            7.3  Config
modified

All packages are currently up to date

I cat out /etc/redhat-release but it still shows the box as being Update
2 instead of Update 3.  Any ideas whey this isn't getting updated and
what "Config modified" means?  Thanks.

Regards,
Shawn