[rhn-users] large disk partition problem

Necati Keles pengunix at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 07:11:58 UTC 2004

Hi,

I installed RHEL 3.0 AS to my customer. Sytem specs:

DELL 6650
2 Giga RAM
2*3.2 Giga Xeon CPU
36 Gigabyte internal disk space
4*146 Giga External Disk Volume  [(Hardware RAID 0+1), EMC]

I want to use the RAID to deploy the oracle data.

Normally my disk space of RAID must be 292 Gigabyte i can see or arround.
But I can see only 185 gigabyte.Than I try to make two partitions to see totally ~292 gigabyte of partition.Unfortunately I can't.

Is there a patch to fix it or any solution about this?

Please help me.

Best Regards.