[rhn-users] myqsld

Lloyd H. Meinholz lloyd.meinholz at bmpcoe.org
Fri Sep 24 15:15:54 UTC 2004

The RedHat supplied one is a pretty old version though. I'd just get the
one from the mysql site. You won't get any support from RedHat though
since it's not a RedHat supplied rpm, but I don't think that's such a
big deal (maybe your situation is different). However, I'm not sure how
commited RedHat is toward MySQL anyway, since they seem to have a pretty
strong relationship with Oracle (unbreakable Linux) and their RedHat
Database (now seems to be discontinued) was PostgreSQL...

Lloyd