[rhn-users] STARTTLS: read error=generic SSL error (0)

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Apr 6 02:12:51 UTC 2005

I appear to have encountered a terminal problem within sendmail on
RHAS3-64.

:(

The above is logged into maillog which fills /var then /tmp it does this
in a  matter of hours ( I allowed 12 gig for /var and 2 gig for /tmp)
hence I loose my outgoing email servers (2).

:(

Anybody know a fix? I have had to go back to the old system at present.
>From googling it looks so far like a problem from Nov 04, in 8.10 and
was supposed to be fixed in 8.11, we have 8.12 so it is an ongoing
problem.....

Contemplating removing sendmail and installing postfix because I need a
fix fast....

Help appreciated.

Regards

Steven