[rhn-users] cron job fails

Dominick Diorio dominick.diorio at cgi.com
Mon Apr 18 22:09:49 UTC 2005

Hi ,
I am  trying to schedule this perl script with the cron scheduler but it will not run when it is scheduled.
If i run it with the at command the scripts runs fine (ftp file to dir , decrypts it and ftp it to dest).
When running thru  the cron scheduler I get pgp decryption failed  return code -1 and the messaage
Can't exec "pgp": No such file or directory at  (user/homedir/). The first part of the script worked (file is ftp into the users
working dir) .
If i look in the home dir the file is there. I am new at this . What am i missing??
Thanks
For your help
Dominick