[rhn-users] Im using up2date on a registered machine

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Tue Apr 26 22:01:32 UTC 2005

rpm --rebuilddb    rebuilds the rpm database from the installed package
headers (look in /var/spool/up2date for the xml header file).

You can also try up2date -p after a rpm --rebuilddb to re-synchronize
your list of installed packaged with RHN.

I guess the other thing to check is that you are subscribed to the
correct channel (64 bit).

    Alfred Hovdestad
    University of Saskatchewan