[rhn-users] install postifx + mysql + posfixadmin

Alex Lyashkov shadow at psoft.net
Mon Feb 7 13:04:20 UTC 2005

В Пнд, 07.02.2005, в 14:53, Claudio Jofre пишет:
> hi,
> i have on machine with the linux ES 3.2, and need install the postfix +
> mysql + postfixadmin. but until now i can't install this combination.
> I have tried to install first by rpm packages + the postfixadmin, but
> this not operated. later, i have tried to install by sources, but I have
> problems with the installation again. now i cant link the curys-imap
> authentification compile.
>
> any person have install this combination in this redhat version?
> exist one rpm that i can use for complete the libraries that i need for
> operated the postfixadmin? as? who can i find this?
>
> thanks,
>
> Claudio Jofre B.

It need manualy rebuild postfix from src.rpm with enable mysql support
(it disabled by default at RH rpm).
After install postfix src.rpm, edit posftix.spec to set
%define MYSQL 1
and rebuid postfix with rpmbuild -ba postfix.spec.

--
FreeVPS Developers Team  http://www.freevps.com
Positive Software        http://www.psoft.net