[rhn-users] How to route mail to local users using postfix?

Preston, Gabriel GPreston at concordefs.com
Thu Feb 10 14:47:17 UTC 2005

You can try taking a look at /var/log/maillog or mail.log or mail<something
here> and see what it says.  Hopefully it will say something about invalid
recipient and being dropped, or it forwards it on somewhere.  If nothing
appears in any of the mail logs, then I'm not sure where to go from there.

-gabriel